Summarize articles, Youtube, PDFs, and everything else.
Works in all your apps — just tap Share, then Shortify.
Let’s Keep This Short
Shortify™ summarizes anything you read (and Youtube). It works in all apps.
Because it saves you a bunch of time, and your time is super valuable.
Example use cases?
- • 15 min Youtube videos from friends ("you gotta watch this!")
- • Clearing out your backlog of 500 tabs ("I’ll read this one day")
- • Blog posts/thinkpieces that have a bit too much history
- • Sites/apps that are too cluttered (skips the ads/plugins)
- • Getting the gist of an article before committing to reading it
Open your favorite app or site, tap the Share button, and tap Shortify.
What does it look like?
- You can get an even shorter summary.
- You can share your Shorts.
- You can see your stats, like time saved.
You get 100 Shorts for free, then you pay for what you use. With 1000 Shorts at a reading speed of 238 wpm (Brysbaert 2019), you’ll get about 72 hours of your life back for the cost of 2 coffees. ☕️☕️
- • We don’t collect any personal data.
- • We don’t use third-party trackers, ads, or any of those invasive things.
- • There’s no account signup, so there’s nothing to delete.
Watch this demo video.